Skip to content
What process is followed to claim a record?
- The OO must do the control over the FR’s and ensure suitable evidence of pilot, glider and take off time. He must use the Flight Certificate.
- After the flight the OO must download your file, check his seals if any and must complete the second part of the Flight Certificate.
- The OO and Claims officer will do a quick analysis to confirm the record and submit the preliminary claim to the FAI in the 7 days time.
- You need to complete the required Claim with your OO.
- The OO will do the certifications, and forward the claim to the Claims officer
- Only documents received from the OO will be used for the claim.
- The Claims officer will prepare the dossier and forward that by e-mail and by courier to the FAI records officer.