2.0b 2.0d 2.3c 2.2.6 2.4.1 3.0d 3.1.3a 3.2 3.3 3.3.2 4.3.3
- If for some reason the App is not available, use the hardcopy and let an independent party sign as witness.
- Care must be taken to complete every required field of the FC required for that performance.
- Both OO and pilot must sign before take-off.
- Make sure the FC part 1 is submitted online before take-off.
- At landing the OO completes the second half of the FC, signs the document and submits online before leaving the airfield.
- It is highly suggested to have data sampling interval set at 4 seconds or less.
- If the glider is equipped with a MOP, the OO must ensure that the FR(s) have suitable MOP detection 4.3.1/3.3.6/2.4.7. to determine that the MOP was not used.
- That all FR(s) used have identical declarations.
- The .igc files from each FR (controlled before take-off) shall be downloaded by the OO and submitted with exception of Silver and Gold badges where only one file is required.
- 2.0b/3.0d: Selection of FR(s) before take-off.
- 2.2.6/3.3: Control (by noting type and serial no) plus inspection of FR(s) before take-off.
- 2.2.6/3.2: Ensuring correct approval levels of FR(s) before take-off.
- 4.3.1: Pre-flight control to confirm pilot name and the glider flown.
- 3.3/4.3.3: Post flight inspection of seals and supervision of data transfer
The flight certificate summarises all the required control actions the SC3 requires from the OO before take-off and at landing. Used for all badges, diplomas, and record flights. It is completed on the SSSA myGC App.