Pilot can view his credentials on myGC and print his certificate(s).
Badge & National Diploma: The Claims officer will verify and if flight meets the requirement, he will issue the certificate on myGC portal and notify you by e-mail.
FAI Diploma: The Claims officer will verify and if flight meets the requirement, he will forward the application to FAI. Once your Diploma is issued by the FAI you will be advised accordingly.
- OO receives application and does certification/control actions.
- On completion the OO will email the claim together with his certification and supplementary documents to the Claims officer.
- Claims officer will only use documents received from the OO for the claim verification.
Kindly pay the required fee using the reference “surname-badge”.
- Locate the Badge/Diploma claim form
- Complete all the required fields
- Sign off the document
- Select the appropriate OO from a “OO” list and email the claim to your OO.